Elizabeth is the editor of the CPD Update ezine, published by Optimus Education. She is also a regular contributor to the CPD Update journal.
A subscription to CPD Update brings you up to date news, key reports and analysis alongside practical ideas for using CPD to bring about school improvement.“It is a great resource for very busy leaders of CPD in schools.” Andy Scigliano, Assistant Headteacher, The City of Leicester College.Subscribers to CPD Update receive:
The CPD Update newsletter has recently covered:
- Ten printed newsletters each year containing the latest news, practical advice and case studies of successful practice
- Fortnightly eBulletins, direct to your inbox with even more practical strategies and top tips
- Full access to the CPD Update website – containing hundreds of published articles, searchable by topics such as classroom practice, theory and research and specialist provision.
The CPD Update eBulletins have recently focused on:
- The Government’s review of teachers’ standards
- Getting to grips with accountability: An inset session for middle leaders
- Making effective use of research to help support positive student outcomes.
“CPD Update is an excellent resource that helps me keep up to date with current thinking, future planning and increases my awareness of what is available so that I can make sure colleagues at my school receive the very best professional development that suits their needs.” Joy Mitchell, Deputy Headteacher See how CPD Update can improve CPD practice in your school today.
- QTS and Core Standards: the way ahead
- Building resilience in staff
- What could twitter teach your school?